Hey everyone, thank you for being interested in what we are building.
Important Information & Bugs:
We are currently having some server overload issues causing a fair amount of bugs within the extension such as:
- Login/Registration has been breaking repeatedly.
- Validating your code may not work as well as it should.
- Your current plan will take quite longer than usual to load in the billing section.
The three points above should be slowly improved throughout next week. Please note, it is still working, until it breaks and we fix it again so there is a chance you will notice this. We recommend sending a message on the chat so we can reboot the servers, it usually will take 7-10 min. Please keep in mind that we are in the EST timezone.
The 2.9.3 also brought a few additional bugs:
- Bookmarks not always saving properly.
- Same happening from different ways of saving bookmarks.
- Importing bookmarks / folders is not working properly.
The two points above should be fixed quite soon. We just need Google to review the update, it should be published by Friday August 28. For Firefox, it should already be fixed!
If you want us to email you when everything is working smoothly on Chrome, feel free to fill out this form.
We are very sorry about these issues and we hope that you will understand.
We will keep it short, here is what's new in this version:
- Import & Export your boards. (Bookmarks, Notes & Tasks).
- Edit the link for a bookmark.
- Dashboard: Adding 'Duplicate' as an option for boards.
- Dashboard: Double confirmation when deleting a board.
- Within a board: More detailed board remaining.
- Dashboard: Simplified Dashboard menu.
- Dashboard: New design for the board settings. (To be improved).
How to tell the version you are using on Chrome:
Find Qlearly. You should see the version on the top right. Or click on 'Details'.
If you happen to have a minute to leave a review on Chrome, it would be much appreciated. Here is the direct link.
Here is some of what will be shipped next:
- Revoke access to a shared board.
- Fixing the issue with saving local links.
- 'Boards' button: Separating results by folders.
- Showing boards in the search results (possibly notes as well).
- Right Click: Remove from Qlearly.
- Notes: Adding text editor, slash commands and more.
New Qlearly Versions & Platforms:
- We will start to work on the Safari Version.
- A Chrome version which does not support the 'New Tab' feature.
Thank you again for your interest in what we are building. If you want to see how Qlearly has changed overtime, here is an article showing the design progression of Qlearly. (Last updated 8 months ago)
We hope you will like what we have been working on. If there is something you dislike, or that broke your workflow please let us know.
If you have any questions, you can find me on Twitter @GuillaumeBardet or email firstname.lastname@example.org.