Thank you for being interested in our progress, it means a lot to us.
Since our last update, we have mainly been focusing on fixing bugs and improving current features instead of working on new features.
We are now going to work on some server improvement to optimize the speed all around the extension. From syncing to the login and registration, everything should be quite faster once we are done.
⚠️ Thanks to you guys, we quickly noticed the 'Edit' button to rename or delete your bookmarks is not working properly in this version. An update has been submitted and it currently being reviewed by Google. It should be published by Wednesday June 19th. We are very sorry about this, here is a workaround to rename your bookmarks until then.
To keep this article short, below is what is included in this update.
- Login/Registration: New design.
- Social Registration: Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Updated icons for tasks and notes
- Improved billing system, with discount field. (More on this below)
- Limited lifetime plans.
- And countless others things that you would frankly find a little boring. 😅
We are very thankful for the 10,000+ of you that have been willing to keep using Qlearly through bugs and issues. If you happen to notice a bug, please let us know.
Paid Plans Giveaway 😎
As we would not be here without you, throughout the next few days we want to give away one full year on us for our premium plans and 50% off our lifetime plans. Simply click here to fill out a very brief form and we will be in touch.
On the top of that, we will be sending you 3 additional codes to share with anyone you believe could benefit from Qlearly as well.
This month we are also working with some wonderful companies. If you often work online, you might find some of them helpful. Pretty much all of these tools are oriented towards helping your business, or the creative work you do online.
Klokki - Rule-based automatic time-tracking.
Live Agent - Help Desk & Live Chat Software.
My Brand New Logo - Automatic logo generator.
AnnounceKit - Announce product updates like a boss.
ManyPixels - Unlimited design for a flat monthly price.
PixelSnap - Measure every pixel on your screen with ease.
Analytics Bar - Realtime Google Analytics in your menu bar.
Post Affiliate Pro - Affiliate Tracking & Affiliate Program Software.
CivicFeed - Online news, TV + social media monitoring in real-time.
Standuply - The future of remote work. Put management on autopilot.
Blendful - Create, remix, and sell illustrations curated by a global community.
In case you missed it from previous updates.
- Importing: Import your previous bookmarks. (Learn more)
- Shortcut: For creating a 'New Task' (Shift + T).
- Shortcut: For creating a 'New Note' (Shift + D).
- Improved Notes: This update also removes the cap that was previously required.
Below are some of the things we will work on next, in no specific order:
- Board Settings: Delete, Duplicate a board and more.
- Column setting: Divider option to split columns.
- Column setting: Resize columns to your liking.
- Tasks: Turn links into tasks, right click save as task.
- Notes: Adding text editor, slash commands and more.
- Notes: Duplicate notes.
- Notes & Search: Show notes in search results.
- Current Tabs button: Drag and dropping to re-arrange opened tabs.
- Pocket: Sync a column with Pocket.
And much more. Do you have something in mind? We would love to hear it!
Visit our contact form or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your interest in what we are building. If you want to see how Qlearly has changed overtime, here is an article showing the design progression of Qlearly. (Last updated 6 months ago)
We hope you will like what we have been working on. If there is something you dislike, or that broke your workflow please let us know. Don't forget to fill out the form to get a full year of our premium plan on us.
If you have any questions, you can also find me on Twitter @GuillaumeBardet.