Hello there, thank you for being interested in what we are building.
So yes, we already have an other update. We will keep it short!
Syncing Feature: If you are having issues with the syncing feature please allow us a few more days (Tuesday Afternoon). This new version include a manual 'Sync' button in the 'Settings' dropdown, however, it does not work just yet. In the meantime, if you logout and log back in on the 2nd device it should sync the edits you made on the 1st device.
Update Published (Will slowly roll out in the upcoming hours)
● Qlearly on Chrome: Version 2.9.7
● Qlearly on Firefox: Version 2.9.1
● Qlearly Light on Chrome: Version 1.3
Here is what's included in this update and since the last version was published:
- We removed the ref code (/?ref=qlearly) from bookmarks, sorry about that. 🥺
- Fixed the reset password issue.
- Fixed the 'Move To' feature from the column settings.
- Fixed the help center link within the extension.
- Secured the new help center, it previously wasn't working.
- Free upgrade for all Students, Teachers & Non-Profits!
In the short term, we are working on:
- Fixing and improving the syncing feature (between devices and between teammates).
- Saving internal links.
- Fixing revoked invites on shared boards.
- And much more!
Limited Lifetime Deal, only 22 left 😎
As we would not be here without you, we are doing a limited deal for 100 licenses only, for our lifetime plans. If you upgrade using this code, you will never be charged again. You can upgrade your account to our premium plan for $15, or our business plan for $30. If you would like to use PayPal, the following link should help. You can learn more about our pricing and the features it includes here.
The codes are:
Premium Plan: PREM100
Business Plan: BIZ100
Do you like Qlearly and the improvements we are making?
We would really appreciate it if you left a review on the version you are using.
Here is a direct link:
Qlearly on Chrome.
Qlearly on Firefox.
Qlearly light on Chrome.
Support Our Sponsors for October:
Bubble introduces a new way to build a web application. It's a point-and-click programming tool, entirely without code. Some apps built on Bubble have got into YC or raised millions. All plans include everything you need to create and host a dynamic, responsive web app, including back-end processing, secure payments over SSL, and connecting to hundreds of third party services.
- Code Story - A podcast interviewing tech leaders about the products they've built.
- Delesign - Complete all your design projects for a flat monthly rate. Money back guarantee included.
- Shepherd - Try our free app and find out how much time you have for deep work versus meetings.
Thank you again for your interest in what we are building. If you want to see how Qlearly has changed overtime, here is an article showing the design progression of Qlearly. (Last updated 9 months ago)
We hope you will like what we have been working on. If there is something you dislike, or that broke your workflow please let us know.
If you have any questions, you can find me on Twitter @GuillaumeBardet or email email@example.com.