Hello there, thank you for being interested in what we are building.
Here is to another update, we will keep it short. Finally, the syncing feature is fixed!
Update Published (Will slowly roll out in the upcoming hours)
● Qlearly on Chrome: Version 2.9.8
● Qlearly on Firefox: Version 2.9.2
● Qlearly Light on Chrome: Version 1.4
Here is what's included in this update and since the last version was published:
- Syncing between browsers/devices has been fixed.
- Privately shared boards syncing issue has been fixed.
- Revoking invites to shared boards has been fixed.
- You can now save internal links (This is for you devs)
- Free upgrade for all Students, Teachers & Non-Profits!
As a heads up regarding the syncing, it may sometimes take around 30 seconds or so to properly sync.
As we would not be here without you, we are doing a limited deal for 100 licenses only, for our lifetime plans. If you upgrade using this code, you will never be charged again. You can upgrade your account to our premium plan for $15, or our business plan for $30. If you would like to use PayPal, the following link should help. You can learn more about our pricing and the features it includes here.
The codes are:
Premium Plan: PREM100
Business Plan: BIZ100
Support Our Sponsors for October
Bubble introduces a new way to build a web application. It's a point-and-click programming tool, entirely without code. Some apps built on Bubble have got into YC or raised millions. All plans include everything you need to create and host a dynamic, responsive web app, including back-end processing, secure payments over SSL, and connecting to hundreds of third party services.
- Code Story - A podcast interviewing tech leaders about the products they've built.
- Delesign - Complete all your design projects for a flat monthly rate. Money back guarantee included.
- Shepherd - Try our free app and find out how much time you have for deep work versus meetings.
Thank you again for your interest in what we are building. If you want to see how Qlearly has changed overtime, here is an article showing the design progression of Qlearly. (Last updated 9 months ago)
We hope you will like what we have been working on. If there is something you dislike, or that broke your workflow please let us know.
If you have any questions, you can find me on Twitter @GuillaumeBardet or email firstname.lastname@example.org.